Friday, September 30, 2011

Fall Tree

We did a class project today. It's quite simple and I'm sure you've seen it before. I used a big sheet of white paper and stuck it to the wall. Then I took brown paint and made a tree.
The kids then took turns making hand prints on the tree.
I wish I had used a lighter paint or even crayons for the trunk and branches so the leaves would stand out more. Oh well. Then I moved the tree to our door and added "Welcome Autumn!" to disguise my horrible attempt at cutting in a straight line.
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It turned out soooo cute! I love how some kids put their handprints falling off the tree.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! So creative!

Maro Oikonomou said...

I LOVE IT! Thanks so much for sharing this great idea! I can't wait to do it!