Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Stained Glass Ornaments

I'm back with another suncatcher! It's the exact same process that we did with the apples and seahorses, so I'll just quickly mention how we did it. The one difference this time was that I put out holiday tissue paper with the solid colors.
So the kids painted the paper with watered-down glue, added tissue paper squares, and painted another layer of glue.
Then I got out my handy dandy glitter shakers
and the kids shook some sparkle onto their paper.
Once dry, I cut them out.


I didn't even try getting a picture of them hanging in the window because it was a dark, rainy day. That's right. Rain. In the middle of December. No snow in sight. I'm not a huge fan of snow, but it sure makes all the christmas lights look prettier. I guess I'm dreaming of a white christmas!

No comments: